As a testament to our dedication to safety, our insurance modification factor is .77, significantly below the industry standard, indicating success with jobsite safety practices. Every member of our team is at least OSHA 10 Certified, with all our superintendents having an OSHA 30 Certification.
In addition to our daily jobsite safety Standard Operating Procedures, we hire a 3rd-party safety consultant to perform monthly, unannounced onsite inspections, providing additional evaluation that we are adhering to all safety protocols.
New jobsite protocols for additional worker safety due to COVID
- Temperature taken prior to entering the jobsite
- Immediately after they pass the temperature test, workers proceed to one of the hand-wash stations
- Everyone must wear a mask and maintain social distancing at all times
- If a portion of work requires workers within 6 feet of each other, workers must wear gloves and, preferably, a shield over their hardhat
- All meetings are conducted virtually
- We are inspected by government entities many times per week on each jobsite and have been applauded for our extensive measures
4950 West Prescott Street
Tampa FL 33616
NORTH FLORIDA OFFICE:
3760 N.W. 83rd Street, Suite 1
Gainesville FL 32607